Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Onslaught Continues

I had a bright moment in the day on Tuesday, but Monday, most of Tuesday and starting at 4:30 am today the Enemy is attacking.  I know we must be doing what God wants, otherwise it wouldn't be so tough right now.  There really isn't much more to say without sounding like I am whining.  (Which I honestly don't want to do :))

Please just be in prayer for our family, for our extended family, for progress with the adoption not to come to a screeching halt (I am really not liking federal holidays at the moment) and for our new home purchase- the septic system now needs to be pumped (pray that the bank (the home is a foreclosure) would pay that expense). 

God reigns and sees the grander picture, but right now I just feel stuck in the mucky muck and like I'm a whiny child saying, "Help, Daddy, heeeeelp!"

No comments: