Sunday, January 23, 2011

Faith

We will shortly be saying goodbye to our home of 8 1/2 years.  We will officially be moving after Lillyanna comes home, though we hope and pray to have all of our items at the new house before we leave for China.  As we make minor repairs to our current home (I have time to reflect as I spackle and sand), I ask myself, why are we giving up all that we know- city life, convenience, our home- for one little girl?  Why are we bringing a little girl we have never met and who breaks easily into a home with four rowdy boys?  How am I going to be able to accomplish repairs, packing, adopting and moving without losing my sanity (let alone trying to school and now find another helper?!)?  I am filled with questions, but I am also filled with faith.  Faith that God has a plan, a purpose and a reason why all of this is happening.  Faith, sometimes is all you got to go on.  Faith...

No comments: