Thursday, August 4, 2011

Making an Appointment

I used to think that I could call and make a doctor's appointment fairly easily...not any more.  Today marks day 3 that I've been trying to get into the Endocrinologist.  Still nothing is scheduled, no records have been transferred,...  This is pushing my limit of patience.  This and having six kids running around and trying to order school stuff and needing to grocery shop and, and, and... 

At least I was able to help a friend out today with prepping for a garage sale.  Don't know that I was THAT much help, but I tried.  I want to support them as they rearrange their life to follow God's calling.  They are selling almost all their worldly possessions and stepping off  the wonderful, intimidating cliff of whatever God has planned for them.  May God be with them and go with them.  They are an awesome family.

Well it's after five now, so I guess there won't be any news today on the appointment... maybe tomorrow... maybe.

No comments: