Friday, March 4, 2011

So It's Been A Little While

Circumstances haven't permitted daily blogging, or pretty much anything routine!  I have been amazed at how God has been with our family and though one may get sick we have yet to all be sick at the same time or even near the same time.  This has been one of those special blessings that our family has needed in order to be able to get through the last couple of weeks.  Due to the sensitive nature of a couple things, I can't fill you in on everything, but Elizabeth is recovering well from her surgery yesterday (to have tubes in her ears, again).  After several days of no internet I am enjoying "feeling connected" again.  Though I noticed my productivity was MUCH higher when there wasn't email, blogging or facebook to distract me.  Life is taking on a more normal schedule and we are anticipating getting our Travel Approval any day now.  It seems that our TA is once again waiting for the top directors approval and has been for over a week... weren't we here 19 months ago?! 

Well the day the must begin!

No comments: