Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Birthday, Lilly!

Lilly,
You have never met me, seen my face or heard my voice.  But, God has made a special place for you in my heart and in our family.  Wait my darling, we are coming!  Until then, may God's mercy, protection and unfailing love keep you safe and soothe your heart.
Isaiah 40:31
... but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
---------------------------------------------------
Lilly's 4th birthday is today.  She has spent almost four years needing a forever family.  My heart is breaking that I cannot be there singing Happy Birthday to her and lighting candles for her to blow out.  Needing some hope and faith today.  Our adoption agency is considering a medical expedite if we can get a physician's letter.  It could put us ahead or they said it could toss us to the back of the line with US immigration.  Give us wisdom, LORD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the name Lilly. That was one of my top picks before we found out it is a boy. What a blessing she will be to your family and you to her. We will be praying for favor from immigration. (Renee)