Monday, December 20, 2010

God's Faithfulness

I have been praying about a certain situation for the last two months.  Today we were able to get some resolve.  I pray that God equips us for what He has ahead regarding this.

Meanwhile I've been able to get Christmas cards off and am excitedly looking forward to friends coming over tomorrow to share dinner with us!  Life never seems to slow down.  Lately I feel like I'm failing in so many areas- housework, meal prep, schooling.  You name it I'm probably failing at it.

God's faithfulness is never failing, however.  Sometimes it may feel like He is not listening, but He does hear our calls.  It may be housework, a broken relationship, waiting with regards to an adoption/children, finances, etc, but He will act in a way that is for our betterment even if it doesn't feel like it at the time.  His mercies are new every morning and great is His faithfulness. Amen.

No comments: