Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fingerprinting and an Anniversary

We celebrated our 14 year anniversary in style with going to try to get into our fingerprinting appointments early! (a week early)  And God did it!  We walked in, filled out the necessary form and then were able to go straight back for fingerprinting!!!  (Never been THAT quick before) 
-------------------------
An Anniversary Diddy


We pledged each our heart
And from this we don't depart
I'm so glad to be chosen by you

Never been smoothing sailing
But God's love is unfailing
And He gets us through

So for what lies ahead
It's nice to have your shoulder to rest my head
I choose you too!

14 years and counting!

[I thought this got posted yesterday, then realized that it posted to our old blog!  Yes, I'm technologically challenged!]

No comments: