Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sanity???

Romans 12:2 (NIV)
"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will."

Psalms 105:4 (NIV)
"Look to the LORD and his strength;
   seek his face always."

2 Corinthians 5:7 (NIV)
"For we live by faith, not by sight"

Psalms 18:29
"With your help I can advance against a troop;
   with my God I can scale a wall."

Psalms 91:11-12 (AMP)
"For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service].    They shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone."

The last five months have been rough.  Lately though it's been even rougher and tougher.  But, God has a plan in all of this.   

I NEED to renew my mind, live by FAITH and ALWAYS seek him. 

He doesn't want me conformed to anything but HIM. 

He will preserve me (and that includes my sanity).

I may feel overwhelmed, incapable, inept, over my head, but NOTHING overwhelms God.  There is NOTHING he is incapable of doing.  He is MASTER of everything.  He is PEACE. 

HE IS LOVE!  (So when I am running out, I can get more from him)

Thank you Father for renewing my strength, preserving my sanity, for causing me to trust more in you.

No comments: