Tuesday, February 28, 2012

And I just thought...

we were busy before, that life couldn't get any crazier, that I was tired... (pick one, it applies)  The saga continues at our house.

We headed to Dallas yesterday morning (second trip for Lollipop and I within a week) for a business meeting and a dental clearance.  Well even though I've fielded somewhere around 20 phone calls this morning I am still unsure if we have a dental clearance, and we are headed back to Dallas tomorrow (or tonight)...  What?!? 

Lollipop's local dentist cannot get her in any sooner than her already scheduled appointments in April for her fillings, but SR can get her in tomorrow.  We know she has a high pain tolerance and for her to cry because of the pain that the one cavity is causing is just unacceptable.  She's been through so much already and we still have so far to go where walking is concerned.  Sooo...  I will drink coffee, pray for strength, set up sitters, back up plans and go!  Our helper is out sick today, I need to get ready for our third trip to Dallas within a week and we have doctor appointments, upon doctor appointments.  But hopefully by the end of Thursday we will have three fillings/cap for Lollipop, new ear pieces for Little Mama's hearing aids, T's breathing distresses will be identified and situated.  Wow!  That's a lot to accomplish between 8:30 am Wednesday and 3:30 Thursday! (especially on top of everything else -school, counseling, piano lessons) :)  However God is God of the impossible.  He is our Sustainer.  Our Hope.  Our Strength.  Our???... Mine!  My Rock in our ever shifting schedule.  My Energy on long drives.  My Comfort when I feel pushed beyond my limits. 

HE is limitless.  He IS LOVE.
 

No comments: