Thursday, June 30, 2011

One MONTH!


Lillyanna at a friends holding one of their kittens

Hard to believe that I was on the otherside of the world one month ago and met our newest daughter. 

It's amazing what a month can do. 

She repeats English phrases, though no spontaneous words except for Mama and peepee. 

She walks in her full leg cast, the ortho has asked that we minimize her walking... still working on how exactly to do that since I didn't learn the phrase "Don't walk". 

We have appointments in July with the Geneticist and Shriner's. 

She's getting used to our horse of a dog. 

All is going relatively well as we are fairly easily adjusting to life with six kids.  The biggest issues are the arm and leg casts and bathtime (and that she can't go swimming) as well as trying to potty train E.  The only other hurdle is my mental state in trying to plan for next school year- A. it's hard to find the time to plan and B. there's so many other things I need to do other than plan next school year. 

I am very prayerfully trying to figure out what to put in our schedule and what to take out.  We have 12 doctor appointments for July so far and that's actually counting the seven of us getting our teeth cleaned as ONE.  So if we don't count the teeth cleanings as one then that's 18 appointments and July only has 20 business days.  So if some day I call you and say, I just can't do -----, please don't take offense.  That ----- just didn't fit into life inbetween doctor appointments, meet my goals for the school year, or I am just too wore out to go anywhere else. :)

So thankful that God is my sustainer and for that afternoon pick me up cup of coffee!

1 comment:

Texaspye said...

I am so glad you blog. I have enjoyed catching up with Lillyanna's story and can't wait to meet her at church. She is beautiful!