Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Of Broken Bones and Such

I will post pictures as soon as I find the camera!.  (that's what life is like right now)

Only her right fibula in her leg is broken.  Because of the bone curvature when I saw the x-rays at the radiologist it looked like both because of the overlay, but only the one- in her leg.  The radiologist and orthopaedist are unsure when the one in her leg occurred.  Their thinking is not on Friday, but before (I guess I feel somewhat relived and less guilty).
Her right radius is also fractured.  That little fall because of brother...

So we are learning to live with almost 1/4 of her body in a cast, get our days and nights straight and teach her English with five other kids along for the ride!!!

I also spent a couple hours this morning sorting and categorizing the 9+bags of x-rays the orphanage gave us.  Apparently Feb. 2010 was not her last broken bone (which is what we were told)...

No comments: