Saturday, May 14, 2011

Answered Prayer

My MIL will not be coming on Monday.  She will remain in NC until sometime after we get back from China.  We need prayer regarding the possibility of her coming to live with us after that.  Those who know us personally, know the relationship that I have with her.  It is nice to have a bit more time to consider options and not have the pressure of her being here when life is already stressed enough that a spark causes an inferno.  I am at peace with my role as her caretaker, if that is what happens.  God gives us strength to weather any storm and to face those things we never thought we could. 

Here's a little ditty concerning things to come- On the first day of summer my true love shared with me one metal house on 15 acres, four boys, two girls, one dog, one cat, one mother in law and the possibility of my parents moving here too and don't forget about potential chickens.

No comments: