Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ever Present

Today started with tears a headache and a 2/3's eaten package of GF oreos.

I found solace in today's entry in Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

January 19th

"Seek My Face, and you will find more than you ever dreamed possible.  Let Me displace worry at the center of your being. ... Glorify Me by receiving My blessings gratefully.
I am the goal of all your searching.  When you seek Me, you find Me and are satisfied.  When lesser goals capture your attention, I fade into the background of your life.  I am still there, watching and waiting..."

verses Ps 27:8(nkjv), Phil. 4:7(mess.), Jer. 29:13

(these were just the excepts that REALLY spoke to me, copywrite infringement and such...)

I need to receive my oreo eating children gratefully because they are a blessing.  I need to receive my crying first thing in the morning child gratefully as the blessing she is.  My attention does not need to be captured by my headache or their actions.  God sees all of it (and has provided coffee) and HE will help.


No comments: