Friday, December 2, 2011

December is....

Thanksgiving brought my parents and my aunt and her husband to our house.  For 9 days we had between 10-12 people in our home, now our family was eight of them, but doesn't 10-12 just sound impressive?

We have had scattered doctor appointments over the last few weeks.  The results from Lollipop's?  Need more tests, which we started today.  (and no the tests can't wait a couple of weeks to happen, kind of concerning...)  The results from Little Mama's?  Borderline for several metabolic disorders, see them again in six months.  Yeah, SIX months...guess it's not anything urgent, at least I hope it's not.

We have had renewal M&M's 'things' approved.  Yeah, we got it.  Boo, that we need it.

Finally got to meet up with our social worker to get the six month follow up report done for Lollipop's adoption.  Still haven't seen the report or added the things I need to to it and it's already three days late, but hey it was an agency assigned worker and short of going and beating on her door I did all I could to contact her when I was supposed to.

Oh, and we lost our dog.  She just disappeared one day.

I think that that sums up November and now on to December.

In the first two days of December we have seen 1 counselor, had four piano lessons, are going to two different Christmas parties tonight (child only), currently getting at least three different tests run.  Hmm, I think I feel a song coming on.
On the first day of December I ran my children to, one counseling session, four piano lessons and bank deposit thrown in too.
On the second day of December I ran my children to, milk for our friends and family, 3 blood tests running, two Christmas parties, pick up friends for said parties one then two and maybe I can squeeze in catching up with a friend.

Yeah, it doesn't rhyme very well, but who knows what tomorrow could bring!

Thank God for your healthy children, enjoy them, and say a prayer for all the parents you know that have children with some extra specialness.  

2 comments:

YaYa and Pops said...

wow, lots of emotions here. strees for all you have on your plate. you are truly and inspiration to me!!! how do you do it all?! surely you must have mastered turning to the Master for your strenght!!!!
then, comic relief. "a song comming on" LOVED it! laugh or you'll cry? ha! it was cute :)
then the chills and watery eyes. yes. healthy kids w/ just "normal" kid issues are a blessing. you can't understand how one "special need" can effect EVERYTHING! and you w/ 3 babies w/ "special needs"
jennifer, we don't get to talk much anymore, but know that i think of you OFTEN! stay strong, momma. you are doing such incredible works. :)

***this is stacey on my mom's computer ;)

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Stacey!