Thursday, February 17, 2011

What a Week!

My week had had enough drama by Monday night.  Mr. Incredible was feeling ill, disappointing news on the house, no news with the adoption and the stacks of boxes were overtaking the house! 

This is how Timothy greeted friends who dropped by Monday night.  T*equila box in hand, stating, "These are my clothes!"  My house looks like a well stocked liquo*r store with all the liquo*r boxes around.  Unfortunately any drunk that may break into our house would be sorely disappointed to find kitchen items, toilet paper, diapers, books, clothes... 

Tuesday brought me feeling very poorly along with more frustration on all fronts.  Wednesday was a blur of school, somewhat encouraging news on the house and having to basically totally redo (unfortunately unnecessarily) a project for church.  Oh how I pray that today will yield news on the adoption, news on the house and that me not going to exercise and staying home to pack/paint might actually be beneficial and maybe I can kick this congestion once and for all...

Here's the project I was working on.  Enjoy!

No comments: