Monday, November 7, 2011

What a Weekend!!!

I need to get our week going so this is going to be short, but WOW what a weekend! 

We organized a training for Saturday and it HAPPENED!
I was awake and functional for announcements at BOTH church services!
The dedication of nine adopted children from five families was BEAUTIFUL!!!!
An Informational meeting on Adoption was SUPER informative and the FOOD was GOOD!!!

I really enjoyed being God's hands and feet and facilitating all that happened, but I am looking forward to having a small break :) 

This week is the second week of rehearsals/shows every night for a local production, I have been able to tuck my precious children in bed only once in a week.  I miss them and they miss me, but after this week... I'll be back to full mommy duty and planning more for Legacy.

I am so grateful that God has given me these opportunities and has strengthened and sustained me, my kids and my marriage with Mr. Incredible.  God is moving in big ways and it's fun to see the glimpses!

No comments: