Sunday, September 26, 2010

Update

Mr. Incredible arrived home at 8:30 yesterday morning while Mr. M and I were at a local quick clinic trying to ascertain if he had strep throat.
Mr. M DOES NOT have strep throat- praise the LORD!
Mr. T is still coughing and wheezing.
Mr. Z last night complained of a sore throat, was coughing and having some difficulty breathing and is still having some issues.
Mr. J hasn't had a nosebleed recently (that I know of), but is not in top form.
Mr. Incredible is having serious stomach issues.
It would appear that Elizabeth and myself are the only ones really up and going. LOL!
Needless to say, I am a little occupied at home and so I had to call our church and let them know I couldn't be there for our once every eight weeks volunteering time in a class. (really so sorry)

I am beginning to think that this is spiritual warfare since when I pray for Mr. Incredible or read scripture to him the stomach pain stops. Growing up in a more "religiously free" denomination, I saw the bondage that people were in when they didn't "see" or "feel" God and have since tried to temper my upbringing because God is there even when we don't "feel" or "see" Him. However, since Thursday morning something IS going on. A lot of me wonders if this all has to do with an email we received asking us a question Thursday afternoon.

Lord, may we persevere. May we seek you. Heal, Father. Use me, I'm yours. Amen

No comments: