Friday, September 24, 2010

The Last 28 Hours

God has really been dealing with me for the last 28 hours about having faith, believing, showing love... It's really been for a couple of weeks, however in the last few hours noteworthy things have been happening. (unfortunately not bloggable at present) Please pray that we are able to hear the Lord clearly. Please pray that Mr. Incredible and I will be "on the same page" once he returns home. Please pray that we can set selfishness aside and seek God's heart.

A couple more practical prayers- Mr. J has been having nightly nosebleeds during the middle of the night, Mr. T has had three days (maybe four, they're running together) of breathing issues, Mr. M possibly has strep throat (discovered tonight, sorry to all we were around today!). I think that satan is trying to overwhelm me right now and take my eyes off the prize and I'm trying to stay strong and have faith.

Thanks prayer warriors.

No comments: