Monday, April 12, 2010

Is That You God?

There's a longing in my heart, several actually. One is about a different home for our family. Our current home has served us well for almost eight years and there are things I love and things that frustrate me. First and foremost, it a 4/2/2 with a fireplace and a pool- love that! ...but, Mr. M's family knows where we live. There's never been a problem, but it is still a niggling thought. However with a dog, a garden, a pool and five kids our backyard, though large, seems really small. We have 20 acres (not at our home) that we bought to eventually build on, but do we really want the stress of building? Then we could get what at least we think we want, maybe. Or should we pursue some other option? Or am I just being discontent and unthankful for what we already have?! Or maybe God is calling us to something more, bigger than I could imagine or even dare to dream.
Hmm.

No comments: