Wednesday, July 22, 2009

LSC in China 4 weeks + 2 days = what feels like forever

Still have heard nothing about our travel approval. It is hard to not get angry or depressed. Especially when you have other stressers in your life- puking kid, dog that won't go outside, schooling decisions to make, Incredible Husband that travels an incredible amount as well, construction (basically in my backyard) going on at 5am, ADHD kid,...the list could go on. Compared to a friends teenager's arm being broken and needing surgery, it's all small stuff, but face it the small stuff does add up! My mom refers to them as nibblers, right now I feel like I am swimming with piranha's. Please pray for our travel approval to come, for peace and wellness to reign in our house for financial wisdom regarding the adoption and that I would have strength- because all I want to do is sit down and cry then curl up and lose myself in a book and forget about all the responsibilities and "areas of growth" I face everyday.
11am- no more puking child, yeah!

1 comment:

Treechaser said...

Jennifer, please let us know as soon as you get your TA. I'm not completely celebrating until you get your TA as well. You've been so sweet on the group page to all of us. I hope to travel with you! Hey, would you fly out of DFW? Where in Texas are you? I'm about 3 hours from DFW and come down all the time. Thinking and praying for you to get your baby girl ASAP.