Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Coming Together

~Well our "new" kitchen is taking shape. Same cabinets just fewer of them and no more overhanging fur down. Yeah! I can't wait till Rick is done sheetrocking and I can start taping and texturing and painting. It is looking so much better already that the end product will make it maybe even look modern. To think!
~Now that the school year is almost half over we're FINALLY getting in to a groove.
~The psycotic break that I was concerned that I may have had, apparently I didn't :) I found the missing school folder that I had become to question was even in existence. YEAH! My memory of making it was so vivid, I knew I had. But I could not find that folder anywhere and had begun to think that I had just dreamnt the whole thing. Now for the missing domino (It's been gone for about two years now). One can still hope!
~God remains faithful and things do come together in HIS time.

No comments: